Each month, the PCNO Professional Development and Events Committee works to bring career enhancing panels and workshops, as well as social and networking events to its members. See below for our current calendar of events. Check back often for updates and new events added to the lineup:
- Annual Mardi Gras Mixer at Superior Seafood. Enjoy complimentary food and a cash bar while watching the krewes of Oshun and Cleopatra on the private balcony. The festivities start at 5 p.m. R.S.V.P. required. Email email@example.com.
- Podcasting Workshop with Deep Fried Studios: Learn how to create, produce and launch your own podcast or podcasts for your outlet, publication or organization. Johnny Gwin and Stacy Wellborn of Deep Fried Studios in Mobile, Alabama will walk you through the process during this lunch and learn workshop. The workshop will take place on April 21 from noon to 1 p.m. at Loyola University’s Communications Complex, Room 402. Registration for the workshop can be completed via Eventbrite.
- Annual Meeting: Date/Time TBA.
- July 8: Press Club of New Orleans 59th Annual Excellence in Journalism Awards Gala. Details TBA.
- PCNO Annual Holiday Party. Details TBA
Would you or your organization like to partner with the PCNO on an event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.